United Driving Tuition's priority during this pandemic is to keep not only myself and family safe but my pupils too. At this current time the pandemic is not over and without a vaccine or track and trace app available the potential to spread the virus is still high. I have therefore put in place the following procedures to keep everyone safe.
- My vehicle has been sprayed with an anti-microbial mist. I will continue to spray my vehicle every 28 days. The anti-microbial mist is proven to eliminate the signs of the virus making it unable to live on surfaces.
- I have a supply of gloves and masks. These will be provided at the beginning of each lesson. It is not in the guidance released by the DVSA essential that these are worn but if your personal preference is to wear one they will be provided.
- Windows will be open as much as possible to provide ventilation.
- Before and after each lesson I will be wiping down the vehicle with antibacterial wipes.
- Pupils will be advised to wash their hands after their lesson when possible to do so.
- During a lesson if I am not happy with any symptoms which you may have I will have the right to stop the lesson.
It is important to let me know if you develop any symptoms (high temperature, continuous cough or loss of smell and taste). It is also important to inform me if a family member that you live with or anybody which you have had contact with develops any symptoms.